Baked Potatoes with Skagen Prawns
This skagen recipe is inspired by a popular dish in Sweden called ‘skagen’. It can be made with prawns or shrimps but they should be precooked before they added to the mix.
Skagen Recipe Ingredients:
- 4 jacket potatoes
- 400g of cooked prawns
- 15g chopped dill (approximately 3 tbsps)
- 3tbsp crème fraiche or sour cream
- 1tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Wash and prick the potatoes and put on a baking tray
- Lightly rub olive oil onto the potato skins and season with salt
- Put potatoes in oven for 60 minutes at 200°C and turn at 30 minutes.
- Whilst the potatoes are in the oven, mix the crème fraiche, mayonnaise and dill in a bowel. Add salt and pepper to taste. If desired more dill can be added or even chopped chives
- Mix in the prawns.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, score them lengthwise and cross wise. Place your fingers on opposite ends of the potato, gently push in and up until potato opens up slightly.
- Add a dollop of butter and spoon the dill prawn mix into the centre of the potato.
- Serve and enjoy.
Want to know more about how eating can aggravate your IBS? Read here.