EatFit Patient Programmes
EatFit Patient Programmes are administered by EatFit Trained Dietitians. (contact us to find your nearest)
Our Patient Programmes are a translation of the science of gut health, nutrition and disease into a practical, easily usable format. The EatFit dietitian can use our process and resources in their consultations with you to encourage the positive behavioural change you need.
EatFit for IBS
- For those with Irritable Bowel Syndrome or other functional gut condition
- Step wise multidisciplinary approach:
- Exploration of present eating, drinking, lifestyle and bowel habits
- First line eating principals.
- The Low FODMAP Diet
- Challenge Phase
- Individualising the diet
- Resources include- diet sheets , meal plans, food lists, recipes
- Takes 4-18weeks depending on response
EatFit for Gut Health
- Relevant for all
- For those seeking to heal their gut and nurture their gut microbiome.
- Guidance is provided on:
- Eating better and balancing your meals
- Plant power
- Fibre manipulation
- Individualised assessment and treatment
- Resources include- Information sheets , tick lists, sample menus
EatFit Fibre Management
- For those with constipation , bloating, diarrhoea, and other medical conditions.
- A full assessment of present eating habits, food choices, bowel habits and lifestyle factors
- Detailed discussion on dietary manipulation around fibre balance and a healthy diet and medications
- Individualized step wise fibre plan.
- Resources include – information sheets, meal plan, menus