Makes 24 delicious, chocolatey, chewy FODMAP cookies treats.
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 ¾ cups castor sugar
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
FODMAP Cookies Method:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line 2 large flat baking trays with baking paper
- Whip the egg whites until forming soft peaks.
- Mix together the sugar, cocoa and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Gradually fold in the cocoa mixture.
- Drop by tablespoon full onto the baking sheet ensuring that they are far enough apart.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes until slightly puffed up and a slight crust on top.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on the tray.
Learn more about FODMAP Eating here